GEORGIA INSTITUTE OF
OF THE EXECUTIVE BOARD
Tuesday, June 17, 2014,
Poole Board Room,
to order – Prof. Rob Butera, Chair
- Approval of the minutes
of the May 20, 2014 meeting of the Executive Board. – Prof.
- Introductory remarks by Provost Bras
- Approval of list of summer graduates – Ms.
Wendy Merkousko, Asst. Registrar
- Information about and discussion
about the Multi-factor Authentication project road map which will secure
the Banner Grading Process using a duo token
– Mr. Zachary Hayes, Associate Registrar, and Ms. Kimberly White,
Lead IT Project Manager, OIT
- Report on
results from the survey of Faculty Standing Committees concerning their
charges and membership. – Prof. Bob Kirkman, Vice-Chair
For background refer also to previous discussion in item 5 of the minutes of May 21, 2013
- Appointments to fill Standing Committee vacancies
– Prof. Kirkman
Ms. Patty Bazrod (Department of Professional Practice) to fill a term on
the Welfare and Security Committee from August 2014 to August 2017.
Mr. Tanah Barchichat (GTRI-ICL) to fill a term on the Faculty Services
Committee from August 2014 to August 2015.
- Look ahead to the election of officers of the Faculty
Executive Board for the next academic year. – Dr. Ron Bohlander,
- Poll of Liaisons and Representatives to Standing
Committees, Task Forces, and USG Faculty Council – Prof. Butera
- Any other business
of the Faculty