Show simple item record

dc.date.accessioned2006-11-16T21:47:28Z
dc.date.available2006-11-16T21:47:28Z
dc.date.issued1948-04-07en_US
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/1853/12735
dc.descriptionDeveloped in preparation for reaffirmation of accreditation by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schoolsen_US
dc.description.abstractRegent Earl B. Braswell made a report for the Committee to Change Names of Units. He stated that in a letter dated February 17, 1948, President Blake R. Van Leer stated that a poll had been taken of the Georgia Tech alumni with reference to changing the name of the Georgia School of Technology to the Georgia Institute of Technology and that the Board of Directors of the National Alumni Association recommended that the change be made; that he concurred in the recommendation; and that Chancellor Raymond R. Paty approved this recommendation.
dc.format.extent254 bytes
dc.format.extent71184 bytes
dc.format.mimetypetext/html
dc.format.mimetypeapplication/pdf
dc.language.isoen_US
dc.publisherGeorgia Institute of Technologyen_US
dc.rightsThis material is closed to campus and is not available through Information Delivery.en_US
dc.subjectGeorgia Institute of Technology Accreditationen_US
dc.subjectMeeting minutes
dc.subjectBoard of Regents
dc.titleBoard of Regents Minutes 04-07-1948en_US
dc.title.alternativeBoard – April 7, 1948
dc.typeAccreditation Documenten_US
dc.contributor.corporatenameGeorgia Institute of Technology. Office of Assessmenten_US


Files in this item

Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record