Show simple item record

dc.contributor.authorWhitehead, Henryen_US
dc.contributor.authorLlenza, Orlandoen_US
dc.date.accessioned2008-06-10T20:20:12Z
dc.date.available2008-06-10T20:20:12Z
dc.date.issued1946-12-03en_US
dc.identifier.othervah001-1091en_US
dc.identifier.urihttp://hdl.handle.net/1853/22466
dc.descriptionInk, zipatone/board; 40" x 30"en_US
dc.descriptionPart of the Archives' Visual Materials collectionen_US
dc.publisherGeorgia Institute of Technologyen_US
dc.rightsAccess restricted to authorized Georgia Tech users only.en_US
dc.titleA Faculty Club Houseen_US
dc.typeImageen_US
dc.contributor.corporatenameGeorgia Institute of Technology. College of Architectureen_US


Files in this item

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record