Georgia Tech Procurement Assistance Center (GTPAC)
The Georgia Tech Procurement Assistance Center (GTPAC) will train you and your business associates how to navigate the government procurement process. Our classes cover a wide range of government contracting topics and are taught by experts who have many years of government contracting experience.
To receive our services, you must:
- Be a Georgia-based company
- Want to sell to the government
- Have the potential to sell to the government
- Have e-mail capability and Internet access
- Complete a GTPAC client application
- Report all government contract awards each calendar quarter (whether or not GTPAC was directly involved)
- Respond to our annual Quality of Services survey
All materials in SMARTech are protected under U.S. Copyright Law and all rights are reserved. Such materials may be used, quoted or reproduced for educational purposes only with prior permission, provided proper attribution is given. Any redistribution, reproduction or use of the materials, in whole or in part, is prohibited without prior permission of the author.
Collections in this community
GTPAC invited speakers and events
(Georgia Institute of Technology, 2010-06-21)